LULUs Designs is A SL = Second Life, Design Shop, I Design Fashion Clothing / Dresses / Shoes / High Heels / Shops & otter Buildings / Art / Vinyl Figurine / Teddy / Handbags & Shoulder Bags / Cars / Bicycles / Electronics like My LMP6, and a lot of otter stuff as I learn more and more in SL ;)

fredag den 22. april 2016

 
Hej all :) as you Properly all have notes by now the Sim is gone :(
this is because there was a payment Error in RL, so I was forced to give up :(
I could not pay the rent with 0Ls ;)  ,it should be back to normal now.

(: "So don't worry" :) we have been moving to a hafe a sim
where we will start LUNA City over again :)

yes :(  it is 2 years of my hard work going pooff...
But this is a new start to, so its ok Although I am very sad.
So i now this is good, this means more L's for fun Events in
LUNA so you will all benefit from it too I hope :D

And I must say I like the new LUNA Way better
and I know you love it to ;D
 
My NEW MAIN SHOP LM:
 
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar