LULUs Designs is A SL = Second Life, Design Shop, I Design Fashion Clothing / Dresses / Shoes / High Heels / Shops & otter Buildings / Art / Vinyl Figurine / Teddy / Handbags & Shoulder Bags / Cars / Bicycles / Electronics like My LMP6, and a lot of otter stuff as I learn more and more in SL ;)

fredag den 17. januar 2014


Snowboard VS Sandboard?

Snowboard VS Sandboard? What are the differences between Snowboard and Sandboard? There isn’t any differences riding on snow or sand. The only difference is that you are riding on snow or sand therefor u can use the board for both ;D  
See Sandboard Videos here on my YouTube Playlist:

And see my new snow & ICE stuff here :D and newest LMs for SIMs’ u can Snowboard on :D
 
LINK:
 
Will also have a blog for Sand & water stuff soon ;D
Here u will also get LMs for Sandboard SIMs’.
 
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar