LULUs Designs is A SL = Second Life, Design Shop, I Design Fashion Clothing / Dresses / Shoes / High Heels / Shops & otter Buildings / Art / Vinyl Figurine / Teddy / Handbags & Shoulder Bags / Cars / Bicycles / Electronics like My LMP6, and a lot of otter stuff as I learn more and more in SL ;)

torsdag den 16. januar 2014


Second Life Jobs

Hej all I Stated a new Blog ( Second Life Jobs )

The Blog is a SL = Second Life JOBs List for all SL,
Nit to make some Ls to support u,r SL lifestyles then this is the Blog for u
or if u nit to higher People to ron your Club/Mall/Sim then we while
add for you, 1 ADD 0nly 100Ls No Time Limit :D

 

Praises:

* 1 Job ADD = 100Ls No Time Limit  

* 5 Job ADD = 400Ls No Time Limit

Sent me a IM & Notecard whit the Jeb INFO and any PIC,s & LMs & YouTube Video ADDs u wont on it :D

Don’t Pay me any Ls before u talk to me in a IM ;)

Contact:
LULU lulu6kat


Blog Link:
http://secondlifejobsblog.blogspot.dk/

Kiss Kiss u all from u,r LULU

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar