LULUs Designs is A SL = Second Life, Design Shop, I Design Fashion Clothing / Dresses / Shoes / High Heels / Shops & otter Buildings / Art / Vinyl Figurine / Teddy / Handbags & Shoulder Bags / Cars / Bicycles / Electronics like My LMP6, and a lot of otter stuff as I learn more and more in SL ;)

torsdag den 7. november 2013


Shop-Renters Info on Good & Bad Rents Group :D
 
 
Hej All thes is LULUs (Shop-Renters Info on Good & Bad Rents Group :D )

This is a Group for all u Lovely Shops & Friends out there, to share INFO on
Good & Bad Rents.
Stuff like heej All I just Rented a Shop here Prims XX Ls XX i rented for XX weeks I let u all
now if I make my Ls back :D and add info on what items u ar selling in u,r shop to, so that
others can compare to their shop :)

And Warn People About Rude and Bad Renters to, But in a civil and just Manner Plies ;D
and of course add Comments to the info given by others if u think its incorrect or unjust :)

Kiss Kiss to u all u,r LULU :D

Group Join Link:

secondlife:///app/group/8247d96c-79e7-3234-8b91-db6213a713d0/about

Copy Past to Local Chat in SL :D


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar