LULUs Designs is A SL = Second Life, Design Shop, I Design Fashion Clothing / Dresses / Shoes / High Heels / Shops & otter Buildings / Art / Vinyl Figurine / Teddy / Handbags & Shoulder Bags / Cars / Bicycles / Electronics like My LMP6, and a lot of otter stuff as I learn more and more in SL ;)

onsdag den 17. juli 2013

My new Big Shop is now open :D yaayyy :D



   ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
   ┊  ┊    ☆
   ┊    ★
  ☆

   Hey all, my new Big Shop is now open :D yaayyy :D
  
   LM: xxx
 
   I have most my stuff out + Old Stuff here and some new stuff too and 
 
Midnight Mania :D only 16 hits :D

   1. First floor is Clothes & Shoes & Candy :D & Midnight Mania :D

   2.Second floor is Buildings like Shops/Homes/BumperCars Ring :D & Art & Electronics
      Like Ipad 6/LMP6 & Bicycles & Candy &
      Home stuff like Lamps/Coffee table/Closet Whit Animations come try them out :D &  
      Beach stuff & Midnight Mania & there are lots of stuff that are not On my MP :D

Out side we have 6 Small shops for rent :D
18 Prims for only 36Ls :D for 1 Shop for Rent per Week :D
This it also an Ad for the Coming of LUNA City :D
 
 
 

   kiss kiss :D from your LULU :D
   LULUs DESIGNS and Mini Mall
   ┊  ┊  ┊  ★
   ┊  ┊    ☆
   ┊    ★
  ☆

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar