LULUs Designs is A SL = Second Life, Design Shop, I Design Fashion Clothing / Dresses / Shoes / High Heels / Shops & otter Buildings / Art / Vinyl Figurine / Teddy / Handbags & Shoulder Bags / Cars / Bicycles / Electronics like My LMP6, and a lot of otter stuff as I learn more and more in SL ;)

torsdag den 4. juli 2013

LULUs Alien Teddy + Collectors Box

LULUs Alien Teddy + Collectors Box

LULUs Alien Teddy + Collectors Box, On MP :D

   Hej her is my first Teddy
   it comes in a Cool Black Collectors Box.
   The Alien Teddy comes in a Wary Soft with Wool Texture ;)
   Warning plies kop the original picketing to protect Teddy The picketing will “tribal” the wall-you  
   of Product :)

   Kisses from LULU to you all ;) Plies enjoy :)
  -------------------------------------------------------
   LULU Designs Product: Features
  -------------------------------------------------------
   • LULUs personal Designs from me 2 you ;)
   • It contains 1 Alien Teddy figurine + 1 Collectors Box
   • ALIEN 4 Prims No Modify, BOX 2 Prims No Modify
   • Plies late me now if there is any problems ;) With LOVE form your LULU

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar