LULUs Designs is A SL = Second Life, Design Shop, I Design Fashion Clothing / Dresses / Shoes / High Heels / Shops & otter Buildings / Art / Vinyl Figurine / Teddy / Handbags & Shoulder Bags / Cars / Bicycles / Electronics like My LMP6, and a lot of otter stuff as I learn more and more in SL ;)

mandag den 1. juli 2013

LULUs candy whip,s ☆ :) on MP and in SL

LULUs candy whip,s ☆ :)


My MP = marketplace / second Life.com = SL / stores :D


    (: ☆ LULUs candy whip Orange ☆ :)

                     Hej all this is my Flexible Candy Whip made to act like a RL Candy Whip :D
                     it even has the Twits of a RL on :D
                    ☆ Its Flexible = sow it will move wen u ton you had or move, sow it will act like a
                    RL Candy Whip :D
  
Hop you have a lots off fun whit it kisses :D


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar