LULUs Designs is A SL = Second Life, Design Shop, I Design Fashion Clothing / Dresses / Shoes / High Heels / Shops & otter Buildings / Art / Vinyl Figurine / Teddy / Handbags & Shoulder Bags / Cars / Bicycles / Electronics like My LMP6, and a lot of otter stuff as I learn more and more in SL ;)

lørdag den 29. juni 2013

LULUs Little House ✿


 
 
    LULUs Little House ✿
    Haj all This is my first little House :D
    it got a Covered Porch and 2 floors
   1 ON/OFF Fireplace & ON/OFF Smoke
   1 Open/Close Door and steers
   5 Windows
   AND IS ONLY 40 PRIMES
   I all-vies tray to kip the Prime-rate as love as I can wit out losing Details :D
  and if you bay it, in my SL shop u well get a miniature Model of the House to :D
  + a 10L Discount ♡♡
  ☆
  + you well often fined stuff that’s not on MP jet ;) ☆
  -------------------------------------------------------
  LULU Designs Product: Features
 -------------------------------------------------------
  • LULUs personal Designs from me 2 you ;)
  • Only 40 Primes
  • ON/OFF Fireplace & Smoke
  • Open/Close Door
  • No Modify/ No Copy / No transfer
  • Plies late me now if there is any problems ;) With LOVE form your LULU
 -------------------------------------------------------
 LULU Designs
 -------------------------------------------------------
 costume House/Shop/Sim Designees
 -----------
 if u net any form of Design contacts → ☎
 ☆https://my.secondlife.com/lulu6kat
 ☆https://twitter.com/#!/LULU6kat?

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar